Sunday, 17 March 2013

Recovery Day 6..

Happy St. Patricks Day Bloggers, hope it's been a green one for everybody. I normally spend my Paddys day in our local parade in town but this year I watched the Dublin one on television. Little did I think that I'd be in this position last year when I was set to walk in the parade, looking like this.. and planning this years parade. It doesn't show my overbite very well but I am so sensitive to it I can see it right away. I find now that when I meet people I always look at their teeth and their bite, decide what kind of a bite the have considering I'm so professional now haha.. I'm pretty sure most people who go through this surgery do the same though. Craig even does it sometimes, he says 'does that person have an overbite'.. I think it's really funny. Three years ago I didn't even know what an overbite was.

I'm so pleased to announce that I slept a full, uninterrupted eight hours sleep last night. It was amazing. I woke up without any pain which was also amazing. I have changed pain relief so maybe this has contributed to this. The only issue I've had today is tiredness beyond anything I've felt before. I remember reading in a blog before that the tiredness can last for a while so to start doing exercise etc.. very slowly.

Other than that noting has really changed. My mood has increased dramatically since yesterday. I ate a lot today so not feeling as food deprived anymore. I can feel the stitches in my mouth and my Mother reckons this is a good thing as it means they are healing.

Here are today's pictures. I look pretty much the same except I'm a little dark around the eyes but I'm sure that's just the tiredness.



No comments:

Post a Comment