Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Recovery Day 9..

Last night I didn't sleep to great but I was just awake, I wasn't in any pain at all. I guess the pain relief helped a lot with sleeping. I haven't taken any pain relief in 30 hours and hope it continues that way.

Today is not much different to yesterday so I've decided I'm only going to do the daily pictures and updates until Monday which will be two weeks post surgery. Today I had soup with bread in it, I was shaking with excitement. I really won't take food for granted ever again.. Here is the soup.



I got dressed again today and went for a very small drive and in the sun again. SUN two days in a row in Ireland. This is probably our summer so I have to make the most of it!! Tomorrow I'm going back to the orthodontist, I'm so excited to see her. 

Here is today's pictures. The swelling on the right is barely visible and the left is still there, haven't felt it go down in a while. 




No comments:

Post a Comment