Monday, 4 March 2013

Seven day dinner count down...


As yesterday was seven days until I get admitted to hospital I've decided I will eat seven of my favorite dinners between now and then. I started yesterday with a delicious meal and better still it was cooked for me (thanks Craig).  It was spaghetti with a carbonara sauce, bacon bits, charlville cheese, and garlic bread washed down with low fat milk.  Here it is:


(I did share the garlic bread, kind of…)

I also went into town yesterday and came across a pack of 12 bottles of water in a discount store for €1.49, bargain century. I just feel like I’m going to be drinking lots and lots of water but I’m not sure why. My uncle came over Saturday morning to put my awesome new locker together, it’s amazing, I love it. 

                                            
I woke up this morning thinking that this time next week I will probably be in surgery and right now its 10:20am so I imagine I will be out of surgery by now. I’m not sure right now how I’m feeling about it all. I’m not feeling nervous or excited today, I’m just indifferent.  Maybe it’s because I've a lot to do between now and then. Tomorrow I have to make the two hour drive to where I go to college to visit the hospital there Wednesday morning for an appointment that is not jaw related. Then I plan to spend the day in the library completing essays before making the two hour drive back home. Maybe then I will have more feelings about surgery. I am thinking about making a video next weekend just before I go to the hospital if I can figure it out, technology and I are not great friends but I'll give it a shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment