Saturday, 20 April 2013

SIX WEEKS POST SURGERY...

I'm here, I've made it to six weeks post surgery. It is so exciting. I feel officially recovered. I have ZERO swelling, ZERO pain and I eat WHATEVER I want. What more can I say..!?

My first week back at college was fantastic. My friend had made some kind of welcome back cake I've never heard of and that was my lunch Monday. I was worried about being too tired during the week however I didn't feel any tiredness until Thursday which I ignored successfully as my friend (same one who made the cake) was hosting an Ann Summers part that night. Friday I was extra extra tired but this was aided by the late night and 2 hour drive home. None the less I ignored it and went for a walk up a cliff at my local beach. It felt amazing as it was my first proper walk since surgery. The sun was shining and there was a nice crisp breeze in the air. I was exhausted from it but it felt great. Here is how it looked:



Sun in Ireland who would have guessed?!

Everybody had been telling me I look great and that I seem far more confident although people can't really tell why. I have to say I LOVE being back at college and seeing friends and feeling far more normal. Next step is to get brace free.

Here are some photos Week Six, I've given up on the front side view but I do still need to get more friendly with technology so I can do before and after pictures, next to each other.



4 comments:

  1. You look great! Congrats for making it to 6 weeks! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!!! I'm happy to hear you have recovered so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete